Re: GC preferred credentials for Win server hosts

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:08:33 -0500 (CDT)

Looks like I had hit BUG 4703814.  The Oracle analyst very quickly pointed
to it as the culprit.  The title on the bug is a little misleading though,
which is why I'm hoping I overlooked what should have been an easy patch to
find -- "OEM CANNOT PROGRESS BACKUP JOB AND JOB STATUS HAS NOT CHANGED".

Installed the patch to the agent and all's well.

Rich