Re: Fwd: Jonathan Lewis - all new "Oracle Mechanisms" Seminar & Webinar - April 11 & 12, 2013

  • From: Tim Gorman <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 17:20:18 -0700

I've also seen Jonathan's slides on the topic, and I didn't mean to
change his verbiage, except...

The US CIS webpage describing an "O-1" visa (http://1.usa.gov/VRnNCl)
refers to "individuals of" and not "aliens of", so I sorta figured that
"individuals" did not exclude "aliens", while "aliens" might exclude
"individuals".

Of course, Trekkies might point out that the Borg as an alien species
would break my reasoning, but until someone proves that Jonathan has
been assimilated, I'll stand by my verbiage just because it's fun...
have a good weekend!