Fwd: DWC Employment Inquiry

  • From: "Nigel Thomas" <nigel.cl.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L List" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:25:41 +0100

Robert wrote:
*As I recall, the message was sent directly to mail accounts rather than to
the listserv which upset a few folks because it appeared to be more of a
spamming activity based on trolling the list. Mark wrote a message
indicating it was an error and I think we all accepted that apology as such.
Things happen. I have not objections to a post on the list for an open job
at all, as I've made an occasional one at times.
*
To be fair, the message header I have is clearly addressed to oracle-l and
not to personal mail ids. NB I see even your own signature includes:
*The LDS Church is looking for DBA's....

*;-)*

*Regards Nigel