Re: Fw: data guard book

  • From: "Don Seiler" <don@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fuadar@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:56:59 -0500

I agree.  The Data Guard Concepts and Administration guide on the
Tahiti is a great resource and helped me get up to speed when I was
put in an environment full of clients using standby database and I had
no standby experience at all.

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14239/toc.htm

Cheers,
Don.