Re: Fw: Design Question - Quickly going OT....

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tony.adolph.dba@xxxxxxxxx, michaeljmoore@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:25:43 -0700 (PDT)

Yet again, you have stumbled on undeniable evidence that I am a geek.

So embarrassing. :-)

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles