Re: Fw: Design Question

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: michaeljmoore@xxxxxxxxx, Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:23:35 -0700 (PDT)

Mike,

I'm just happy nobody pointed the spelling error in my reply to your post! :-)
I *always* see my errors *after* I've posted.... After I open a box of one of
my new books, it only takes about 10-15 pages for me to roll my eyes and say
"How did I miss THAT?".... Sometimes it's an error introduced in post-editing
and it wasn't my fault... more often it was an error I didn't catch, the
technical editor didn't catch, and probably 2-3 production editors didn't
catch. Now that's embarrassing.

Of course, everyone who reads the book catches the error!!

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles