Re: Function based nvl index

  • From: Mohamed Houri <mohamed.houri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: raju raju <rajugaru.vij@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:20:15 +0200

What is your cursor_sharing value?
SQL> sho parameter %cursor%

NAME                                 TYPE        VALUE
------------------------------------ ----------- ------------
cursor_sharing                       string      EXACT
cursor_space_for_time                boolean     FALSE
open_cursors                         integer     500
session_cached_cursors               integer     20

and could you post the execution plan with the predicate part?

Best Regards

Mohamed Houri
www.hourim.wordpress.com

--