RE: Frustration with Toad Debugger

  • From: "Jesse, Rich" <Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:07:26 -0600

Life starts at 1600x1200.  Would be 1900+, but the video card won't handle
it and VNC gets really nasty then, too.  :(

As a bonus of looking up this thread, I've found 66 procedures in our
production DB that were compiled with debug info.  Time for some e-mail and
a cron'd ALL_PROBE_OBJECTS query!  :)

Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA