Forms Builder 11g w. Xming

  • From: Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:53:08 -0400

I installed Xming, appears to work, can run xclock and xterm...

Can start Forms Builder on the remote (unix) server, do get the Object
Navigator window to appear on my Windows7 desktop with the menu bar, but
when I click on File to select a .fmb file, nothing happens.  Ever.  (Well,
I waited half an hour to be sure).

I remember this happened to me before with Xming years ago, but didn't run
into that problem when running with Exceed so I stopped using Xming.

Has anyone been able to run Forms Builder fully using Xming?

-- Patrice
My profiles: [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000206805521>[image:
LinkedIn] <http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/patrice-boivin/a/933/5a9>[image: