RE: Flash-only Metalink

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:30:46 -0400

Yes, it started out as a pile of #@%@, but as it got analyzed more and
more it turned out to be fertilizer, and it was good.

Anyone ever type a long response and attempt to use the backspace key to
correct a typo and suddenly find that that actually meant go to some

I have run across that behaviour more than once.  Other times also I
have lost typing.  One has to remember to copy before doing some
operations, but the backspace key is really a hard one to 'copy' before
correcting.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904 727-2546