Flashcachecontent cachedWriteSize attribute

  • From: Yasser Khan <yasser8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 11:24:45 +0530

describe flashcachecontent
cachedKeepSize
cachedSize
*cachedWriteSize*
dbID
dbUniqueName
hitCount
hoursToExpiration
missCount
objectNumber
tableSpaceNumber

While in the process of developing script for monitoring Flashcache usage
in Cell 12.1.1.1.1 which has Writeback enabled for FMOD's, I found
*cachedWriteSize* attribute to be interesting but I am not able to find its
description in any of the Exadata Manuals.

Could anyone please let me know how can I find total used Flashcache ? Do I
need to sum up both cachedSize and cachedWriteSize if Writeback has been
enabled to find the total used flashcache?

From where can I get the latest Exadata Manuals ? I tried checking from
Cell server but in vain.

- Yasser