RE: Flashback query error

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <robyn.sands@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:02:34 -0400

Robyn,

matl_doc_month is the table, right?  And matl_doc_month_rec is the
record type?

So, in the insert statement, in the values clause, shouldn't each column
name be prefixed with "matl_doc_month_rec", i.e., the record type, and
not "matl_doc_month", which is the table?

-Mark

--
Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

"There are 10 types of people in the world:  Those who understand
binary, and those who don't."