Fine-Grained Auditing and Standby Database.

  • From: "Arnon, Yuval" <Yuval.Arnon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:52:36 -0400

Hi,

We have implemented FGA on one of our tables( on s specific column) in
the production database..
When trying to query the column from this table in our Standby Databases
we get these errors:

ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-01001: invalid cursor
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 2
ORA-16000: database open for read-only access

Does anyone know if it is possible to turn off FGA in a standby
database.

TIA.

Yuval.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including
any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you received this
transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the
material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.