RE: Finding illegal UTF8 sequences

  • From: "Weaver, Walt" <wweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:12:43 -0600

Thanks for the info.

In the short time since I posted this question we've narrowed down the
culprit responsible for the messed up data to virus-scanning software
the client was using to insert incidents into the database. We're not
sure why or how it was doing this but the software is no longer being
used. So, at least the source of the problem is taken care of.

--Walt