Re: Find which table's data has been changed in last five hours.

  • From: Julio Aguilar-Chang <jachang@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lu.Jiang@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 12:39:17 -0600

Try dba_tab_modifications. It has columns such as the table_owner, table_name, number of inserts/updates/deletes, and the timestamp.

Jiang, Lu wrote:

Hi DBA gurus,

I need to flashback our EBS database to 10 hours ago, also hope the last five hours data can be recovered with export/import. Is there a way to find which table's/schema's data has been changed in last five hours, so that I could export the schemas/tables before flashback and import them after flashback?

Thanks,

Lu

Julio Aguilar-Chang
jachang@xxxxxxxx