Re: File Permission

  • From: "Nagaraj S" <nagaraj.chk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Martin Berger" <martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 00:08:45 +0530

Thanks for your reply. I have checked in init.ora there were no parameter
like _TRACE_FILES_PUBLIC has been set. More over oracle s/w have any special
instructions or any background process while writing trace/alert log files
to the unix folder, because I have noticed on some servers also, the trace
files has been written to the disk with 640 permission only

Regards,
Naga