Re: Favorite IT/Computer books BUT NOT ORACLE

  • From: Bobby Curtis <curtisbl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:10:51 -0400

I must have missed the discussion about Oracle books.  If I were to
focus on non-oracle books here is what my list would look like:

UNIX Secrets : I used this book a good bit when I first started on Unix.
Notes in it are still valid from time-to-time
The practical SQL Handbook - 4th Edition: cut my teeth on this book.
Always good to review from time-to-time.
Programming Perl (Camel Book): always a trusty book when stumped on a
perl issue.

Non-Technical books, it would have to be anything by Patrick Lencioni.

Bobby L. Curtis
(e): curtisbl@xxxxxxxxx | (t): @curtisbl294
http://dbasolved.com