Re: FW: My opinion about Millsap's book

  • From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:04:05 +0200

Another profiler is tfr, the Trace File Repository. It's written by
Torben Holm of Miracle. It's based on iAS or (what was it's predecessor
named, but iAS works as well), reads tracefiles through UTL_FILE into
the database. The whole thing is PL/SQL based, and can be found here:
http://www.miracleas.dk/tools/MirTFR104.zip
I enjoyed it a lot before I used the Hotsos Profiler.

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
===