Re: FW: IOUG Session Evaluation Results

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:15:13 -0700 (PDT)

I was at your session Dan (at least one of them).... You did a great job!
On average, the sessions were better this year than last I think.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Author:
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Feature
Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com (Oracle Press)
The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You must be LDS to apply (please don't
write to me and tell me I'm breaking the law. A church can choose to hire
members of it's own faith. Look it up if you don't believe me).