Re: FW: 10g sqlldr and PARALLELism

  • From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roger.Levesque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:11:48 +0100

You either lack something, or have coordination issues.
Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
===

Upcoming appearances:

      * Jan 27, 2005: London, UKOUG Unix SIG: Data Guard Best Practices
      * Feb 9-10, 2005: Denver, RMOUG Training Days: Data Guard
        Performance Issues
      * Mar 6-10, 2005: Dallas, Hotsos Symposium: Data Guard Performance
        Issues

      *

--
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l