FW: 10g System statistics - single and multi

  • From: Tim Gorman <tim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:01:20 -0600

Mladen,

The term "Oracle scientist" was used only in the prior discussion; I
referenced it only for context to that prior discussion.  I really don't
want to revisit it or bring it forward.  Probably a mistake to mention it
altogether -- my apologies.

Please note I used only the bare word "scientist" to refer to Wolfgang and
his methods, without qualifying "Oracle" or whatever...

I think it's important that this forum, both new participants as well as
long-timers, emulate Wolfgang's methods more often.  I think it'll improve
the "signal-to-noise" ratio in favor of "signal".

OK:  that's *really* all I have to say.

-Tim