Re: FRA

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jwilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l List <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:10:32 +0000

That was pretty much where I was coming from, assuming that you have
decided to go with disc as a backup medium. In early versions the auto
space management didn't work as advertised. Implementing an FRA for
backups and recovery policy based retention is a huge advantage and
frankly beats most script based solutions hands down. Flashback
database is another feature entirely.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Niall Litchfield