Re: [External] : Re: Question on gathering System Statistics

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mark W. Farnham" <mwf@xxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 10:19:55 -0500

I have emailed her and am awaiting her reply. She's quite busy, so it will probably be a while. However, she's a very nice person and I'm quite sure that she'll reply when she has some time.

On 2/2/21 9:23 AM, Mark W. Farnham wrote:

BUT having seen a wide range of the result of the currently actually implemented CBO versus queries with canned defaults versus locally collected statistics I’d go with Maria.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant