Re: Express Edition for Production

  • From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 09:24:48 +0700

Thanks for the link Andy, it shows exactly the part that doesn't appear to
be "free to deploy" to me:
*License Rights *
We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable limited license to use the
programs for: (a) purposes of developing, prototyping and running your
applications *for your own internal data processing operations*;

That pretty much rules out anything "public" i.e. on the web, doesn't it ?

Stefan

=========================

Stefan P Knecht
CEO & Founder