Re: Export user DDL and privileges?

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chen Zhou <oracle.unknowns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:45:05 -0400

Expdp will export object grants for the objects that are included in
the export so only those you will get. And if you export schema owner,
that means none, because object owner doesn't grant anything to
itself.

if you want dull DDL, you may need to do a FULL database expdp and
then try to re-generate user sqlfile (see if that contains
everything).

Raj