Re: Execute Immediate and variables

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aleon68@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:02:36 -0700

A working, or non-working as the case may be, example would probably help.

On 7/13/06, Alfonso León <aleon68@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone:

We have a remote package with a variable in the spec in Server B. At the
beginning of a package of Server A we set this variable, later we call
remotely a procedure on the server B using the variable set at the beginning
but with execute immediate. In our development enviroment the variable is
found set, but in the production enviroment the variable is not set. Does
anybody has a explanation of this behavior.

We are using Enterprise 9.2.0.6

--
Alfonso Leon

-- Jared Still Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist