Re: Exadata books for a beginner

  • From: Ram <ram.cheruvattath@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "carlospena999@xxxxxxxxx" <carlospena999@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 21:36:44 -0500

I agree with Jason. I have read the 1st edition and am reading the second
edition now. You have everything you need to know about Exadata in one book. If
you are not familiar with Oracle RAC/ASM etc. you may want to consider other
books that are specific to those topics as well.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 13, 2015, at 4:48 PM, Cee Pee <carlospena999@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Even though the title is 'Expert Oracle Exadata'?

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 1:54 PM, jason arneil <jason.arneil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Expert Oracle Exadata gets my recommendation:

http://www.apress.com/9781430233923?gtmf=s

jason.

--
http://jarneil.wordpress.com

On 13 November 2015 at 18:43, Sandra Becker <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I will need to start learning about Exadata early next year. I would like
to do a little self-study prior to that time. I've searched the archives,
but didn't find anything about a good book or two or website for a
beginner. What are your recommendations?

Thank you for your suggestions.

--
Sandy B.