RE: Exadata backups

  • From: <rajendra.pande@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mboligan@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:30:52 -0400

Mike

Have you seen the latest declaration from ORACLE. If not it is at least worth a
look.
You will have to look at the details and the commercials yourselves - but at a
very high level functionally it looks very attractive

http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/press/2020722

Thanks and Regards

- Raj Pande
UBS AG
  Platform Services - Operations
  Global Service Delivery (GSDM)
  480 Washington Blvd. Jersey City, NJ 07310
  TEL# - External - +1 201 318 7597
             Internal - 19 436 7597