Re: Exadata CPU Upgrade

  • From: Kellyn Pot'Vin <kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: qrasheed@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 11:03:51 -0600

I know, might be considered an odd question by some...:)
You don't feel, that your first course of action, is to identify WHAT is
utilizing so much CPU and take steps to tune it before proceeding forward with
further system consolidations to your Exadata?

Kellyn Pot'Vin
St Technical Consultant
Enkitec