RE: Error while adding new node

  • From: <krish.hariharan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mkhokhar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 23:36:57 -0600

A long shot - verify that X11 forwarding is no in the ssh_config files of
both nodes. I have had problems with that before where internode
connectivity is affected (I believe that there is a ML note on that). I
would suspect that the second message is as a consequence of the first, but
regardless, resolving the first error would verify that.

-Krish

  _____