Error while adding new node

  • From: "Murtuja Khokhar" <mkhokhar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:04:11 +0530

Hi,

I have two node RAC setup. I am using Oracle 10g Standard Edition
(10.2.0.3.0) on Solaris 10 (sparc 64bit).

I am testing node crash scenario so I have deleted one node. I have
followed steps from ML#269320.1.After deleting node successfully I have
tried to add node. For adding node I have followed ML#270512.1

When I started to add new node, I was able to add clusterware to new
node. VIPCA was successful.

but when I tried to add Oracle Software on new node ,I am getting error
message like  "The selected remote nodes are not accessible" and "The
virtual host name for node is already in use"

For troubleshoot this error :

I have checked user equivalence (SSH) is OK and All nodes can ping each
other.

vip is configured properly and both are on eri0:1 and I can ping both
vip from each node.

Can you please suggest me fix for this error?