Equivalent Logical standby Command for alter database recover managed standby database delay 15 disconnect from session;

  • From: sundar mahadevan <sundarmahadevan82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:41:27 -0400

Hi All,
I am looking for an equivalent command to execute on the logical standby to
delay applying of archived logs. I know the physical standby command for
this is requirement is "alter database recover managed standby database
delay 15 disconnect from session;" but cant find the equivalent logical
standby command. I am on 11.2.0.2. So EXECUTE
DBMS_LOGSTDBY.APPLY_SET('APPLY_DELAY',15); does not work. I do not want to
add delay on the primary to transfer the files. Appreciate your help.