RE: Enterprise user security

  • From: mvshelton <mvshelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Matt Shelton <mvshelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MATT.ADAMS@xxxxxx, ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:09:25 -0400

Sorry the first sentence should have been.

Use oracle unified directory for easy integration with microsoft active
directory and do not use oracle virtual directory.

Thanks matt

<mvshelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:06/30/2015 1:07 PM (GMT-05:00)
poc with microsoft active directory and oracle unified directory and it works
great. Oracle just created a great white paper on oracle support on how to do
this.

Thanks matt