Re: Enterprise Manager Restricted Use License

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pete Sharman <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 21:19:23 +0100

Well when you don't have to pay license fees, its somewhat easier to hit
hardware limits :)

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 4:33 PM, Pete Sharman <pete.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Try looking at the one that runs OPC – 2 million targets and counting.
Now that’s when you need a big DB server. ;)

Pete

[image: Oracle logo]

Pete Sharman
Database Architect, DBaaS
Enterprise Manager Product Suite
33 Benson Crescent CALWELL ACT 2905 AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61262924095 | | Fax: +61262925183 | | Mobile: *+61414443449
<%2B61414443449>*

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"

Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA