Encryption TDE 1 wallet, multiple databases?

  • From: "J. Dex" <cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 13:44:40 -0500

We have wallet set up on one of our servers and encryption has been implemented
in one of the databases on that server.  Now we want to implement encryption in
a second database on that same server.   Does another wallet have to be
created?  Or, do we just need to run the script that actually encrypts the data
and it will use the original wallet?  Anybody have any experience with this?