Re: Eli Journals - Oracle Professional Online Resource Library

  • From: Jenny Tsai-Smith <jenny.tsai@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: maureen.english@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:08:35 -0700

Maureen,
I have not used Eli Journals, but I wanted to refer you to a free
resource that Oracle offers called the Oracle Learning Library (OLL)
<http://www.oracle.com/goto/oll>. You can find short tutorials, videos,
etc. for many Oracle products, including Oracle Database. You can search
by title, description, tags, product, content format, and so on.

If you have an OTN or OPN account, you can login to OLL and track what
OLL content you've accessed.

Please check it out!
Jenny

Jenny Tsai-Smith <mailto:jenny.tsai@xxxxxxxxxx> | Senior Director |
650.506.4661
Oracle Server Technologies Curriculum Development
<http://www.oracle.com/goto/oll>
400 Oracle Parkway, 4OP1088 | Redwood Shores, CA 94065

Oracle Learning Library: Recent Activity
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/%7Er/OLLRecentActivity/%7E6/2>

? Grab this Headline Animator
<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/headlineanimator/install?id=cuvk7i67mt1c0j87gam3jot9e8&w=2>