RE: EXTERNAL: OT: Linux vendor survey results

  • From: "Uzzell, Stephan" <SUzzell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "chris.grabowy@xxxxxxxx" <chris.grabowy@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 15:05:56 +0000

We chose OEL for the reason Hans described last week (incidentally, I love this
description and am stealing it :)): 'one throat to choke'

We have had too many cases of Oracle and Microsoft pointing fingers at each
other... We considered RHEL, but decided that not letting Oracle blame another
vendor was pretty important.

Stephan Uzzell