Re: EXT :Informatica Workflow name tracking via MODULE/ACTION fields

  • From: Job Miller <jobmiller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "peter.schauss@xxxxxxx" <peter.schauss@xxxxxxx>, "scott.l.mcmillan@xxxxxxxxxxx" <scott.l.mcmillan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 12:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

Informatica allows you to execute an initiation block at the beginning of an
ETL process.
We've used that to set up session specific tracing, module/actions, and session
specific parameters.
No reason you couldn't use that pre-initiation block area to manually set
Module/Action with the name of the map executing.

Job