ETL

  • From: "Wu, Michael" <xwu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:28:53 -0500

Hello List,

I am looking for ETL solutions for our data warehouse. The source systems will
be Oracle/Sybase/SQL Server/SAP and the target will be Oracle.  We could use
Oracle's OWB or Informatica's products. I wonder if anybody out there has any
recommendations/comments.

Thanks,
Michael

This e-mail contains privileged attorney-client communications and/or
confidential information, and is only for the use by the intended recipient.
Receipt by an unintended recipient does not constitute a waiver of any
applicable privilege.

Reading, disclosure, discussion, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
information by anyone other than the intended recipient or his or her employees
or agents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately notify us and delete the original material from your
computer.

Sempra Energy Trading Corp. (SET) is not the same company as SDG&E or SoCalGas,
the utilities owned by SET's parent company.  SET is not regulated by the
California Public Utilities Commission and you do not have to buy SET's
products and services to continue to receive quality regulated service from the
utilities.