Re: ENOUGH!

  • From: Johan Muller <johan_sr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:05:43 -0700 (PDT)

Amen Rachel. This list has saved my proverbial rear on more occasions than I
have protrusions to count on.

Having watch a previous list (has a lazy in it) self-destruct is not pretty -
and guess who suffers the most as a result?

Those of us who know how little we know can never thank Jared enough for
putting this resource together, so can we keep it intact the best way we can -
a little civility sometimes does go long way!

Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay, that does it. With Jared's permission.....

Mogens once said he'd never seen me annoyed. You all are about to do
so.

Can you ALL please stop acting like bratty children and stop sniping at
one another? This has already driven at least two members of this list
away, two people who for the most part contribute an enormous amount of
quality to the list. Keep it up and people like Cary and Mogens and
Anjo and Jonathan will "pick up their ball and bat and go home". You
are wasting everyone's time with the flame war.

I DO NOT CARE WHO WAS RIGHT AND WHO WAS WRONG. As far as I am
concerned, the lot of you should be sent to bed without supper and not
allowed out of your rooms or access to the computer until you can
conduct yourselves like adults.

This has become a pissing contest of who can insult the other more.
It's stupid, idiotic, trivial, annoying and I'm tired of it. Jared
tried politely to stop it several times over the past few months. You
all didn't listen.

So it's my turn. Act like grown-ups, or take the sniping into off-list
private emails. I am not interested in finding out which of you all has
the most testosterone. This posturing has to stop.

Rachel