Re: EMC SRDF

  • From: Steve Perry <sperry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sosoracle@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:07:13 -0500

SRDF doesn't care what's on the devices being replicated.
Make sure you upgrade Oracle on the servers at the DR site, if you installed the binaries on local drives.

On Jun 19, 2006, at 06:59 PM, oracle sos wrote:

Good evening

We are currently using EMC SRDF to replicate our 9i single instance on HP-UX to meet the requirement of minimizing data loss. Two weeks ago, we decided to move to 10g RAC and would like to know will EMC SRDF still work for us without implement Data Guard technology.

Many thanks for all the suggestions and advices.
Cindy