RE: EMC SRDF

  • From: "Khemmanivanh, Somckit" <somckit.khemmanivanh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sosoracle@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:25:22 -0700

While I'm not a SRDF expert, I don't see any issues with this. This
replication is done at the EMC disk track (or is it sector) level, so it
doesn't involve any type of Oracle awareness...

We currently use SRDF/A with 9i. I'd be curious to know if anyone has
run into issues with 10g.

The only issue we've had with SRDF/A was an EMC bug.