RE: EM12c + instance monitoring template + deadlock detection

  • From: "Stephens, Chris" <Chris.Stephens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin@xxxxxxxxx>, "maazanjum@xxxxxxxxx" <maazanjum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:16:19 -0600

The problem is that it doesn’t show up as an incident in the first place.

When I go into incident manager and view all “Incidents and Problems” for the
last 31 days with “Show both open and closed” and “Suppressed = Show all”, I
only see the “Blocking Session Count” incident I created and a tablespace full
warning that occurred a few weeks ago.