Re: EM GC 11gR1 on AIX 6.1 using Veritas Cluster Services

  • From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Zabair Ahmed <roon987@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:54:18 -0800 (PST)

you can use shared or one on each node. it depends on monitoring choice . i
prefer shared since its easy to manage.

if you prefer one agent on each node
you will have to learn this
How to Setup and Configure Target Relocate using EMCLI [ID 577443.1]
and for shared agents

Hobw to Configure Grid Control Agents to Monitor Virtual Hostname in HA
environments [ID 406014.1] FOR OMS more details can  be found

How to Configure Grid Control OMS in Active/Passive CFC Environments failover /
HA [ID 405642.1]