Re: EM Db console on Standby

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vit.spinka@xxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 08:48:26 -0800 (PST)

Vit

Thanks and I passed it to my friend and got the following Question

Can you correct me if I am right based on the update.
        1. Do the Switchover from SiteA(Primary) to SiteB(DR)
        2. Recreate the SYSMAN repository on SiteB. Do we need this on can work
without recreate and can create the Required XML file structure on old Standby
or new Primary
        3. Check the Database Console on SiteB
        4. Do the Switchover again from SiteB to SiteA
        5. Check the DB Console with Site A without any more changes

My Doubt is only with Step 2

TIA
Sanjay