EM 12c best practise!!

  • From: "edwin devadanam" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "edwin_kodamala@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 02:33:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guru's,

I am trying to explore and understand more on EM 12c best practices to be
followed.
I am looking for more into security setup and creating a global ID.

As am reading through EM12c documentation,i need some advice on security setup.

Is it possible to setup "global id/global role" to perform Job
Scheduling(HOST/SQL script..etc) for multiple servers?

example for 10 servers with 10 different O/S and DB user and my requirement
would like what is the best way to perform EM jobs without revealing
credentials to anyone?

thanks,
Edwin.K
we have mupltiple 11g oracle database,OBIEE,Oracle Ebiz Suite and Oracle Portal
on redhat linux 6/HP-ux servers