RE: EM 12c

  • From: "Bobby Curtis" <curtisbl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <srcdco@xxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:32:20 -0500

Scott,

Have you deployed the plug-ins for the database?  If you did a manual
deployment of the agent the plug-ins are deployed.  Auto discovery, you have
to look at the results and promote.  Once promoted you should be able to see
the items monitored.

If you want, you can take a look at this book/e-book
<http://www.amazon.com/Expert-Oracle-Enterprise-Manager-12c-ebook/dp/B00ACC6
BLS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384810269&sr=8-1&keywords=bobby+curtis+oracle>
as well.  It will help.

Thanks

Bobby