EM

  • From: "Zelli, Brian" <Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l (oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 17:06:20 +0000

I have a standard enterprise manager on my old pc. I received a new pc. I
copied over the folder. C:/oracle/product/10.2 and all the subfolders.
I can launch enterprise manager, see my databases but when I connect to one, I
enter userid and password and then the whole thing disappears from the screen.

I also have 11g client installed on my pc.

What am I missing?

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.