RE: Drop table and drop package body hang

  • From: "Michael Dinh" <mdinh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:00:23 -0700

/*
-- COMPILATION OF PACKAGE IS HANGING ON LIBRARY CACHE LOCK AND LIBRARY
CACHE
-- Example of Use
-- ==============
-- SQL> Connect SYS
-- password:
-- SQL> set serveroutput on
-- SQL> exec who_is_using('my_funct%');
-- (14) - WEBUSER
-- PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
-- SQL>
*/

Create this package and find out if there is a library cache lock.

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - This material is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
under applicable laws.  BE FURTHER ADVISED THAT THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN
PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION (PHI). BY ACCEPTING THIS MESSAGE, YOU
ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOREGOING, AND AGREE AS FOLLOWS: YOU AGREE TO NOT
DISCLOSE TO ANY THIRD PARTY ANY PHI CONTAINED HEREIN, EXCEPT AS
EXPRESSLY PERMITTED AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PERFORM YOUR
OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE.  If the reader of
this email (and attachments) is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the
error and delete the e-mail you received. Thank you.