RE: Drop Foreign Key and Insert causing deadlock

  • From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:40:54 +0000

I wondered if you were trying to model something like that - but I didn't guess
that you were playing with REF partitioning.

What EXACTLY are you trying to achieve in your archive process, and which
version EXACTLY of Oracle are you using.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis
http://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com
@jloracle